SP 1 ULTRA 01.SPUB01.000
SP is a compact countertop machine with nUV LED system for bowl sanitation. This machine dispenses cold creams, sorbets and other creamy specialties. The nUV LED system for bowl sanitation is a technology developed by SPM, a groundbreaking innovation in the industry. SP ULTRA is the world’s first and only equipment that has a nUV LED system for sanitizing the product inside the bowl. Germs and bacteria can grow on the product residues that build up on the sides of the bowl. nUV LED reduce bacterial proliferation, ensuring a wholesome, high quality dispensed product.
The SP 1 ULTRA, with a 5 liters capacity bowl, is also illuminated by LED lights, giving the equipment an even more attractive look, enhancing the product, increasing its visibility and encouraging impulse purchases.
This equipment has been carefully designed to ensure the utmost safety and quality of the dispensed product.
It works with water or milk-based powdered preparations or ready-made mixes in cartons to be poured directly into the bowl. SP also comes in one or two bowl versions that operate independently.
Easy to use and clean, all parts that come in contact with the product can be disassembled without using any tools.
SP also offers a significant ROI due to its high overrun.
Many innovative features and patents are now standard in the new SP, thus improving the performance of one of the most reliable, best-selling pieces of equipment available on the market:
- ITANK® INSULATED BOWL. Thanks to the unique bowl patented by SPM, energy consumption is reduced and the product reaches the set consistency much more quickly.
- HYBRID CONTROL OF CONSISTENCY. Exclusively patented by SPM. The integrated software allows the equipment to self-adjust to ensure that the product always has the same consistency, from the first to the last drop dispensed.
- GREEN GAS. R290 (PROPANE) refrigerant gas will be used in all of our equipment, in compliance with European and environmental regulations.
- BPA-FREE BOWL. The BPA-free bowl has several advantages including higher resistance to impact, greater transparency, better thermal and chemical resistance, and total absence of bisphenol A.
- CONTROL ALSO IN DEFROST MODE. Product quality is maintained also in DEFROST mode. A sensor allows the temperature to be controlled, thus avoiding sudden fluctuations that would degrade the product and compromise the final result.
- A NEW DESIGN, INCREASED ERGONOMICS. The new style gives SP a modern, attractive look, while the new screw for adjusting product hardness makes changing the settings easier and quicker.
- EXCLUSIVE SANITIZATION SYSTEM WITH NUV LED. Germs and bacteria can grow on the product residues that build up on the sides of the bowl. nUV LED reduce bacterial proliferation, ensuring a wholesome, high quality dispensed.
- Bowls 1
- Bowl capacity 5 liters
- Control board Mechanical
- Standard color White - Black
- I-Tank™ insulated bowl Yes
- Bowl lighting Yes
- nUV LED sanitation system Yes
- Cooling system Air
- Standard voltage 230/50 V/Hz
- Special voltage 115/60 V/Hz
- Absorption 305 Watt
Dimensions and weight
- Equipment size: width 262 mm
- Equipment size: depth 426 mm
- Equipment size: height 613 mm
- Net weight 29,5 kg
- Refrigerating gas R290